[Physics] new paper "One way speed of light test - is it possible?"

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Wed Jul 19 20:56:05 CEST 2017

In theoretical models that apply quaternionic Hilbert spaces the speed of information transfer follows from solutions of homogeneous quaternionic second order partial differential equations. There the speed of information transfer in "free space" equals 1.
Experimenters must first define what light is or more specifically what photons are.
See https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Hilbert_Book_Model_Project/Information_Messengers
Greathings,
Hans