[Physics] EM waves

Hans van Leunen jleunen1941 at kpnmail.nl
Thu Mar 22 07:50:03 CET 2018

Which mechanism generates gravitons? All massive objects in the universe are recurrently regenerated. See "Generating mass from nothing" http://vixra.org/abs/1803.0388
----Origineel Bericht----
Van : tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Datum : 22/03/2018 06:01
Aan : physics at tuks.nl
Onderwerp : Re: [Physics] EM waves

  Dear Randy,

  Further to the below email, we would like to inform that we (Tufail Abbas & Ruud Loeffen) have written a paper titled "Wave Function of the Solar System" which is attached. In this paper a possible wave function has been proposed, though it may require modifications, as per actual future findings. We believe that such a wave-function, would embed an LC circuits within it.

  In your paper about gravitons(
  http://labs.plantbio.cornell.e
    du/wayne/pdfs/gravitons.pdf
  ) you have guessed that a wavelength of 3X10^6 m could be the possible wavelength of gravitons. We have calculated an analogous Compton wavelength of 2.26 X 10^8 of solar system as you can see in Appendix C. And you said in the paper that gravity could be the result of some Compton Like Scattering.

  We request your review and feedback, if there is any connection,

  Regards,

  Tufail Abbas