[Physics] EM waves

Tufail Abbas tufail.abbas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:16:33 CET 2018

So *What does Nothing mean?. *Or in other words *What does Universe without
matter would mean*?:

Here is my answer

Universe without matter means perfect isotropy, both on small as well as
large. The Universe with matter as we reckon is anisotropic and
inhomogeneous at smaller scale but isotropic and homogeneous at large
scale.

Current mass density of Universe is calculated approximately 6 protons per
cubic. However that does not mean that every Cubic meter will contain 6
proton/neutron.

Imagine a situation where mass is distributed to every cubic meter each
containing 6 proton/neutron in an uniformly expanding Universe.[
<https://www.quora.com/profile/Tufail-Abbas-1#xOnvi>

In such a Universe, you will not be able to distinguish one direction from
other direction. Neither it will be possible to to differentiate between
two objects. Hence the existence of matter would collapse.

You should appreciate that perfect isotropy and homogeneity does not mean
the absence of information but impossibility to differentiate one piece of
information from other.

*In other words, it is the variations and the possibility to differentiate
between kinds of matter, that brings the matter into existence.*