[Physics] Reply to Art.

Arend Lammertink lamare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:09:10 CEST 2018

Hi Peter,

There is quite a fundamental problem in Maxwell's equations in that even
though he started out at the aether hypothesis, he abstracted the
connection to the underlying medium away. The problem is that there is a 90
degree angle between the motion of electrons (current) and the direction of
the resulting magnetic field, which is a rotational phenomenon.

The reason for this 90 degree angle is because the electron has a vortex
ring topology, whereby the propagation direction of the vortex ring is
always perpendicular with respect to the radius of the ring. So, when a
vortex ring propagates trough the aether, you get a resulting rotatational
movement (the magnetic "field") around the direction of motion.

When we return to the aether hypothesis and realize that the magnetic field
is a rotational phenomenon (mathematically expressed by the rot (or curl)
operator) while we know transverse waves are impossible in a fluid medium,
we come to the conclusion that the far field must consist of (expanding)
ring vortices, while the near field is an actual transverse wave, occuring
at the boundary between two media with a different density (the antenna and
the air).

I have written an article about the history and background of a/o Maxwell's
equations:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/OnSpaceTimeAndTheFabricOfNature

And I've done an attempt to re-derive Maxwell's equations from a basic
fluid dynamics aether model:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/AnExceptionallyElegantTheoryOfEverything

Very interesting detail, IMHO, is that the Helmholtz decompositon is
included in the vector Laplacian, which enables us to equate the E and B
fields to two terms included in the vector Laplacian for the aether flow
velocity field [v].

This way, everything fits together like magic, while the whole thing
transforms nicely under the good old Galilean transform and thus we won't
need the Lorentz transform anymore, which demands a universally constant
speed of light:

http://etherphysics.net/CKT4.pdf

At the same time, we eliminate the unwarrented "gauge freedom", which forms
the basis for QFT, which is quite natural, since there is no "gauge
freedom" in a fluid-like medium, including the aether, of course.

Besides explaining what the near and far fields are, we also introduce
longitidinal "Tesla" sound-like pressure waves, which propagate at a speed
of sqrt(3) times c, which undoubtly plays an important role in actually
explaining Young's experiment.

Regads,

Arend.