[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 19, Issue 5

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:45:43 CET 2018

Hello Hans.

My comment at Vixra on Mass- and Field Deformation:
Dutch scientists play a big roll in theories about Gravitation and the
(expanding) universe. Your paper is an interesting approach and may be put
in line with these scientists. I agree with the comment of Rodney Savidge:
It would be rewarding to include a glossary providing clear definitions of
(in effect justifying the use of) the many esoteric terms (e.g., hop
landings, modules, etc.).

Best regards.
Ruud Loeffen.

--