[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3e3lel

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Sat Nov 24 17:23:16 CET 2018

You guyas make various "statements" as thoiugh they have been proven to be true.  For example, "moving clocks go slower".  That is a popular idea, but it has never been experimentally been seem to be true.  Your comment is BASED on an assumption which is NOT true, that ONLY Special Relativity exists, and that you are free to totally ignore the existence of General Relativity.  Physicists know that you cannot do that.  .

You also accuse me of making two statements that I would never make.  Please experimentally describe the "thousands of times" you have "observed" the Sagnac effect.  If that is actually TRUE then you certainly deserve a Nobel.

And I see that you hjave adopted Trump's "fake news" accusations.  Are you claiming that I "imagined" two airliners which wenbt arounf the world in 1971?  That I somehow "dreamed it up"?  Feel free to access the NASA database with the RESULTS of that experiment.  Their RESULTS  show that the NASA (friends of mine) had totally neglected ANY General Relativity.  NASA totally ACCEPTED tghat the sets of FOUR cesium clocks in each airliner did NOT agree with each other.  They acknowledged that the "error factors" between the various pairs od clocks were GREATER than the "result" that they had hoped to detect.  In other words, the experiment was FAULTY and it necessarily failed.  It also failed for an entirely separate second reason, that of NASA neglecting to try to do any math regarding GR.  It is sort of hilarious that people STILL think they are free to ignore  GR in trying to do that math.  I am onplly one of HUNDREDS of Physicists and mathematicians who have done that math "correctly".   You are free to INCLUDE the Equivalency factor in that math where you would see WHY the Hafele-Keating experiment was doomed to failure.

But it is a lot easier to just claim that  "I" made up FAKE NEWS, which saves you the effort of actually doing the math, or even looking at NASA's data.

YOUR understandong of Sagnac, is EITHER far beypnd the thousands of us Physicisrs and Mathematicians where you deserve a Nobel, or you need to apply much better logic in trying to understand juast WHAT Sagnac is

It's too bad that your group was not around to "teach" me that I was WASTING fifteen years of my life in studying advanced math and physics.  THEN you would be free to dream up whatever you want to believe.  I had even provided a link to a wonderful hundred pages of Notes from a 1997 "Introductory Course".  I guess you didn't waste your time in trying to understand that math..

Carl Johnson