[Physics] Mathematical proof Maxwell's equations are incorrect?

mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk mikelawr at freenetname.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 00:03:11 CEST 2020

Tom,
you have good arguments on the distribution of mass across a galaxy, but
if the distance to the galaxy were halved (if that is the percentage
that the viscosity red shift accounts for, although I do not say it is
that much)then the velocities of the outer arms will be that much lower
since the rotationl rate will not be different.
Cheers
Mike