[Physics] Cubic Atomic Model + Theory

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:40:55 CEST 2020

Hello Soretna.

Interesting information that you provided. Thanks for the links.
Basically I agree with your statement: " we do not have any actual evidence
of quarks or the validity of the SM whatsoever at this point. You may be
interested in my video:   “*Expansion of the universe and earth” *
http://bit.ly/3cDZbre <http://bit.ly/3cDZbre> If you are in a hurry: start
at 6.00 minutes. You will understand why I am sure that there are no
quarks. Quarks exist only as a mathematical concept to perform
calculations. Our solar system is an atom, that expanded for 4.5 billion
years. In that period it grew from a nucleus with electrons to a sun with
planets. Of course it changed as I changed also from being born to being an
old man aged 72 years. But basically I have still the construction of that
baby.
<http://bit.ly/3cDZbre>

Best regards.
Ruud Loeffen.