[Physics] Physics Digest, Vol 14, Issue 9

cj at mb-soft.com cj at mb-soft.com
Mon Apr 23 23:33:48 CEST 2018

Guys,

I have something entirely different to ask you about.  Do you like to do difficult math?

"The public" TOTALLY accepts that Einstein's General Relatvity has an "airtight" explanation of the Precession of Mercury's perihelion.  Really strict Theoretical Physicists do NOT believe that.  (including me)

It actually is NOT accurate in calculating it.  The MEASURED precession is DIFFERENT than what Einstein's math shows, by about one percent,  To a strict Theoretical Physicist, that is OUTRAGEOUSLY WRONG.

For many years, I have studied that matter, and I think I have found a "far more precisely correct" explanation.

Most Physicists, including Einstein do TWO-DIMENSIONAL math.  Euler expanded the math to THREE DIMENSIONS.

When I have done the math (Euler) regarding Jupiter's precessional on Mercury, I think I have found math results that are twenty times more accurate than Einstein's GR.  As per Euler, the main effect is due to a Z-axis gravitational effect in the Euler equations.  It is much like the third dimensional effect in gyroscopic Euler math where an entirely NEW effect appears, in a third dimension, where the Precession arises.  It is a pure gravitational effect, and it is amazingly accurate for Mercury's perihelion, and (nearly) entirely due to Jupiter.

I am hoping that you might be interested in confirming my Euler math.

Carl Johnson