[Physics] Milky way black hole missing?

Ruud Loeffen rmmloeffen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:57:47 CET 2019

Hello Doug.

Thank you for the link to Halton Arp. He is on the list of Jean de Climont
too
<http://editionsassailly.com/liste_diss_alpha/climont%20full%20list%20A%20htm.htm>
.
Mr. Halton Arp was deceased in 2013.
“ As Dr. Arp’s colleagues lost patience with his quest, *he was no longer
invited to speak at major conferences*, and his observing time on the
mighty 200-inch telescope began to dry up. Warned in the early 1980s that
his research program was unproductive, he refused to change course.
Finally, he refused to submit a proposal at all on the grounds that
everyone knew what he was doing. He got no time at all.”.Halton Arp's
Interpretation of Galactic Redshift and Quasars
<https://youtu.be/9U-HJGhvN0w?t=2804>
I pay respect to this man.

Best regards.
Ruud Loeffen.